The perfect accessory can make or break an outfit so why not create your very own bespoke accessories to perfectly complement you?
Join artist and designer Patrycja Whipp as she guides you through the process of creating alcohol inks painted acrylic earrings; learn beautiful techniques, finishing & wiring.
From delicate studs to huge dangles, mix and match your shapes to create your own unique pieces of art & adorn your ears with vibrant accessories as unique as you are!
During this workshop you will have the opportunity to create 1 pair of dangle tassel earrings and one pair of studs in your preferred organic or geometric shape.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Live demo
- All materials and protective equipment included
- Individual tools to ensure Covid-safe environment
- Antipasto platter and non-alcoholic hot and cold drinks included.
- Perfect class for alcohol ink enthusiasts
- Workshops are a maximum of 8 participants to ensure you received focused teaching and instruction.
- A list of all materials and my preferred supplies so you can continue your creative journey at home.
*Terms and conditions: This workshop is strictly for adults only. It is not recommended for people who are pregnant or have respiratory difficulties. Full refunds are not provided, however a partial refund is will be provided if 1 week notice is provided. All tickets are transferable to other workshops of equal value. In the event that workshop requires re-scheduling or cancelling, registered attendees will be notified by email and given option of a full refund or transfer to the rescheduled workshop. Minimum 4 persons are required to hold a class. Class is of a maximum 10 students.
Alcohol Inks Earring Making Workshop (26 Nov)
Saturday, 26 Nov 2022