Join artist and designer Patrycja Whipp for the first Paint A Protea event in Jungle in Willunga.
Invite your mum, sister or a friend and have fun creating your very own Australian native masterpiece.
Learn the skills to paint a protea using professional acrylic paints and mediums with a guidance of artist Patrycja.
In this class, you'll learn to pick a perfect crop and floral composition on your canvas, using professional acrylic paints. You'll take your floral creation away with you home to share with friends and family.
You'll learn how to add depth and third dimension to your painting and you'll connect with nature, as you feel the different textures of the natives - furry, prickly, soft, smooth, rough.
It's a great opportunity to take some time for yourself and to soothe your soul.
What to expect from this class:
- Beginner/intermediate art class painting with a choice of protea
- 1 x canvas size 50.8x40.6cm, all materials included.
- Paint brushes, table easel and aprons included.
- 1 x grazing platter included (vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options available) provided by The Flour Store
- 1 x glass on wine/bubbly on arrival
- Classes are maximum of 12 students.
- Covid-safe environment.
- All participants receive 15% discount at Jungle in Willunga on the day
Please advise your dietary requirements when booking.
Terms and conditions: Full refunds are not accepted. All tickets are transferable to other workshops of equal value. In the event that workshop requires re-scheduling or cancelling due to instructor's illness, registered attendees will be notified by email and given option of a full refund or transfer to the rescheduled workshop. Minimum 8 persons are required to hold a class.
Paint & Sip - Protea - Sun, 27 Nov, Jungle in Willunga
Sunday, 27 Nov 2022