Join artist and designer Patrycja Whipp for a special Mother's Day paint and sip class at The Flour Store in Port Noarlunga.
Invite your mum, mother-in-law or nan and have fun creating your very own Australian native masterpiece.
Learn the skills to paint a protea using professional acrylic paints and mediums with a guidance of artist Patrycja.
In this class, you'll learn to pick a perfect crop and floral composition on your canvas, using professional acrylic paints. You'll take your floral creation away with you home to share with friends and family.
You'll learn how to add depth and third dimension to your painting
and you'll connect with nature, as you feel the different textures of the natives - furry, prickly, soft, smooth, rough.
It's a great opportunity to take some time for yourself and to soothe your soul.
What to expect from this class:
- Beginner/intermediate art class painting with a choice of Australian flowers.
- 1 x canvas size 50.8x40.6cm, all materials included.
- Paint brushes, table easel and aprons included.
- 1 x grazing platter included (vegan and gluten-free options available)
- 1 x glass of white, red or sparkling wine included.
- 1 x complimentary hand cream by Organik Wellness from botanical Mama Collection, featuring artwork by Patrycja Whipp
- 3 x complimentary sample candles from Flaming Flamingo
- Classes are maximum of 12 students.
- Covid-safe environment.
A wide selection of alternative beverages available for purchase from the bar including alcoholic and non-alcoholic options.
Please advise your dietary requirements when booking.
Terms and conditions: Full refunds are not accepted, however a partial refund is will be provided with one week's notice. All tickets are transferable to other workshops of equal value. In the event that workshop requires re-scheduling or cancelling, registered attendees will be notified by email and given option of a full refund or transfer to the rescheduled workshop. Minimum 6 persons are required to hold a class.
Mother's Day Paint & Sip - Protea, 29 April 2022
Friday, 29 April 2022