You will mix inks together on ceramic baubles and watch as they move and settle into incredible patterns on the substrate.
This technique is by all accounts amazing! The inks have a mind of their own and most of the fun is watching what happens as various colours slide over each other, pulling and repelling as they make patterns. Not only can you create interesting drip patterns, marbling and dappling, you’ll also learn new ways to use and adapt what you create. You will work with a range of vibrant and translucent colours as well as metallic inks on ceramic baubles.
With minimum instruction and access to some high quality inks and tools, you will be able to make a beautiful Christmas baubles that can be cherished for years to come.
These baubles are fun Christmas craft activity and make great gifts for friends and and family.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Live demo and guidance to create a piece of art you'll be proud to hang on your wall.
- Set of 6 x white ceramic baubles (6cm diameter)
- All materials provided along with grazing antipasto platter by Oakbank Café.
- A list of all materials and my preferred supplies so you can continue your creative journey at home.
- How to correctly seal your work so you can enjoy the pieces for years to come.
*Terms and conditions: This workshop is strictly for adults only. It is not recommended for people who are pregnant or have respiratory difficulties. Full refunds are not provided, however a partial refund is will be provided if 1 week notice is provided. All tickets are transferable to other workshops of equal value. In the event that workshop requires re-scheduling or cancelling, registered attendees will be notified by email and given option of a full refund or transfer to the rescheduled workshop. Minimum 8 persons are required fo the class to go ahead.
Inky Christmas (7 Oct 2023, Karkoo Oakbank)
Sat, 7 October 2023