Join artist and designer Patrycja Whipp for a fun class of painting ceramic planters with this fresh and funky art medium! Perfect class for a lover of plants and colour.
You will mix inks together on ceramic pots and watch as they move and settle into incredible patterns on the substrate.
The inks have a mind of their own and most of the fun is watching what happens as various colors slide over each other, pulling and repelling as they make patterns. Not only can you create interesting drip patterns, marbling and dappling, you’ll also learn new ways to use and adapt what you create. You will work with a range of vibrant and translucent colours as well as metallic inks.
With minimum instruction and access to some high quality inks and tools, you will be able to make a beautiful set of two planters that you will be proud to show off your friends and family and add a pop of colour to your home.
You will walk out of this class knowing the basics of the colour combinations, flow techniques and ways to create the depth and balance within the composition.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Live demos and guidance to create a set of pots that will be proud to decorate your home with.
- Workshops are a maximum of 6 participants to ensure you received focused teaching and instruction.
- All materials provided along with coffee, tea, soft drinks and light refreshments.
- A list of all materials and my preferred supplies so you can continue your creative journey at home.
- How to correctly seal your works so you can enjoy the pieces for years to come.
- 1 x large and 1 x mini ceramic planter, both with wooden stands are included.
Terms and conditions: This workshop is strictly for adults only. It is not recommended for people who are pregnant or have respiratory difficulties. Full refunds are not accepted, however a partial refund is will be provided with one week's notice. All tickets are transferable to other workshops of equal value. In the event that workshop requires re-scheduling or cancelling, registered attendees will be notified by email and given option of a full refund or transfer to the rescheduled workshop. Minimum 3 persons are required to hold a class.
Alcohol Ink Planters Art Class
Saturday, 21 November 2020