Join artist and designer Patrycja Whipp for a fun class of painting on a large size yupo sheet with this fresh and funky art medium! Perfect class for an alcohol ink lover who wants to explore different techniques on a larger scale and already knows the basics of alcohol inks.
You will mix inks together on large A1 sheet of yupo paper and watch as they move and settle into incredible patterns on the substrate.
The inks have a mind of their own and most of the fun is watching what happens as various colors slide over each other, pulling and repelling as they make patterns. Not only can you create interesting drip patterns, marbling and dappling, you’ll also learn new ways to use and adapt what you create. You will work with a range of vibrant and translucent colours as well as metallic inks.
With minimum instruction and access to some high quality inks and tools, you will be able to make a beautiful large piece of art that you will be proud to show off your friends and family and add a pop of colour to your home.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Live demos and guidance to create a large artwork that will be proud to decorate your home with.
- Workshops are a maximum of 6 participants to ensure you received focused teaching and instruction.
- All materials provided along with coffee, tea, soft drinks and light refreshments.
- A list of all materials and my preferred supplies so you can continue your creative journey at home.
- How to correctly seal your works so you can enjoy the pieces for years to come.
- 1 x sheet of yupo paper size A1 (594 x 841mm) plus a natural timber frame with matting
Terms and conditions: This workshop is strictly for adults only. It is not recommended for people who are pregnant or have respiratory difficulties. Full refunds are not accepted, however a partial refund is will be provided with one week's notice. All tickets are transferable to other workshops of equal value. In the event that workshop requires re-scheduling or cancelling, registered attendees will be notified by email and given option of a full refund or transfer to the rescheduled workshop. Minimum 3 persons are required to hold a class.
Alcohol Ink Masterclass - Large Artwork
Sunday, 14 March 2021